Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Really loving it here

I really really like it here. And the stuff we are learning about the justice system. Amazing!

I am not sure how long to make this, I fear that if I go into detail it will be way too long because of how many things my mind and body feel. Some of the stuff is really enlightening that we have learned here, but also disheartening.

The west coast is pretty awesome. The drivers are....nicer. Don't want to say better. But generally nicer. Also I love the environmental frenzies. And going outside for a walk is the most pleasant thing I have ever experienced!

Although I have always been interested in the justice system in regards to human rights, it wasn't until this trip that I actually saw it as a potential career interest. I don't know exactly what that means yet, or if that will evolve. But it just evoked an emotional response that I never knew I had. I think that a lot of participants feel similarly.

I am afraid of writing too much, I have a horrible tendency to do that.

Never want to leave!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment