Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just to add on...

Tour guide Nikhil forgot to mention one major thing we did as a group this morning...

We walked the Golden Gate Bridge! I doubt I will be able to put how beautiful the view is in words. It was absolutely amazing. It took us about an hour and a half to walk almost all the way over and back. We stopped a lot to take pictures and to admire the amazing view. It was definitely something I will never forget. The bikers on the bridge were also a lot more dangerous than I expected. They seemed to be coming from every direction, one right after another. I can't lie, I almost got ran over more than once.

On a more serious note, I am really enjoying my time here in San Francisco. It's hard to believe that just a few days ago we were all strangers. I have heard a lot about everyone in the short time period we have been here. I am also finding out a lot about myself, and stepping outside of my comfort zone. I am looking forward to the rest of the week and getting even closer with everyone!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment